Tech Ranch, a venture outfitter based in Austin, Texas, equips entrepreneurs and ecosystems with insights, proven techniques, tools and processes that develop both the community and the entrepreneur. Tech Ranch has been recognized as a 2015 Top 3 Social Impact Incubator by UBI Global and 2015 & 2016 Top 20 US/Canada Accelerators by Gust’s Global Report. Its programs have influenced over 6000 entrepreneurs in 42 countries with over 750 solutions deployed.
Tech Ranch programs are designed to extend beyond simple knowledge transfer by evoking and developing a critical entrepreneurial mindset, fostering communal support, leveraging social capital, and cultivating the local ecosystem.
Tech Ranch embraces a philosophy that entrepreneurs can move faster and further by engaging and collaborating with the community than by moving forward alone. Engaging with Tech Ranch provides the opportunity to expand access for both the entrepreneur and the ecosystems which support them.
Sales Leader Executive
The Sales Leader Executive is responsible for engaging and consistently following up with prospective customers and sponsors, creating proposals, reporting on sales activity, and negotiating and closing partnerships and sales. They will lead Tech Ranch B2B sales activity both domestically and internationally and work with high-level delegations from around the world across multiple industries.
- 5+ years of experience in business development, enterprise sales or sponsorship sales to C-Suite executives or NGO executives.
- Drives sales proposal process and creation.
- Ability to lead the sale through the close and contract.
- Proven ability to build long-term relationships with clients.
- Detailed-oriented with consistent follow-up process and documentation.
- Able to effectively convey company brand and offering.
- Organized and plan ahead, but also flexible.
- Culturally aware and comfortable working with international entities.
This position is commission-only with the opportunity for sizable commission earnings.